Friday, June 20, 2008

No, I'm Still Here!

Wow, what a long time since I last posted! So much time has passed I don't know where to begin. Let's see if I can pick out the highlights......our house is up for sale so we're hoping to find a bigger one with room to accommodate my stamping. We did have one offer but it fell through when the buyers couldn't sell their house. It's a waiting game for sure. We went on an Alaska cruise in May and had an absolute blast. I highly recommend it as a way to relax. You're almost forced to take it easy because everything is done for you. Waaaaay too much food, you have to be really careful or the pounds pile on. We went with Celebrity Cruises and couldn't have been more pleased. The service was great and we really enjoyed it. It's so beautiful up there, the coast of B.C. is amazing, the air is crystal clear, eagles are common as grass, whales and sea otters and seals, oh my! Go if you can, you'll love it. My granddaughter got engaged, getting married next summer. Another granddaughter is graduating this summer. They grow up so fast, it's hard to remember them as babies. George is swamped with Union business because of school closures and layoffs here, so that's keeping him in his office almost daily. And now......the new retired list is out and this new Decor Elements promotion has appeared. I want to start planning classes for the fall but I don't know if we'll be moving or not so I feel like it has to be on hold. On the other hand, if the house doesn't sell then I have to plan classes for here so I can't wait too long. And then there is the new catalogue launch in August to consider. Plus working 3+ days a week. No wonder we get stressed. I'll try not to let so much time go by before my next post.

No comments: