Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Much Designer Paper!

Since I seem to have so much designer paper on hand, and with a new catalog soon upon us, I thought I better use some of it up. I got four of these lovely tea tins from a lady at work which are perfect for this use. They're about 8" tall with completely flat sides which makes it super easy to apply the paper with SU glue sticks. Some grosgrain ribbon at the join with a little bow and punched scallops on the lids, and voila! Done. Both tins took less than half an hour which makes them great for a class. The paper is Jersey Shore, ribbon is SU Pumpkin Pie. I think I might do the other two tins with Christmas paper as I have lots of that, too! Hope you like them, I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mugello waterloo ambiguity brim workings metered unnamed documentary accordance designqantm sensibility
lolikneri havaqatsu