Monday, June 23, 2008

Scalloped Notes and Holder


Here is a set of scalloped note cards and box I made from a tutorial by Andrea Walford. You can see her great ideas and tutorials at http://www.sunnystampin.com/ . As she pointed out, this is a great way to use up any left over dp and you don't have to make the box. I did but I wanted to try it out just so I could say I did it. I used up some of my Afternoon Tea dp and a little Soft Sky, Choc Chip and ww cs too. It's a great idea she had, using the slit punch to scallop the little cards, and her note about reinforcing the fold with a punched out word window is important. There's not much holding front and back together so making the fold stronger just makes sense. Anyway, it took about 1 1/2 hrs to make it all and then take and upload the picture so that's not bad. Hope you like it and please visit Andrea's site the next time you're looking around the stamping world.

1 comment:

KerrySchwen said...

These are adorable Lynn! Love how the colours all go together so well. GREAT gift to give someone!
Kerry