Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Halloween


One of the supervisors where I work asked if I would make some little Halloween treats for her staff and since I had just gotten a package of Creepy Crawly DP in my SU order I knew it wouldn't be difficult to come up with something. The little plastic bags were a perfect size and the card toppers went together in a snap. All supplies used are SU except for the bags which I bought at the dreaded "M" store because they were cheap like borscht and I need to make so many treats. She has quite a large staff, 30 or so give or take, and of course when other people at the place see the treats they want them for their kids, etc. So, the recipe is Only Orange cs, Creepy Crawly DP, All Year Cheer III (I know, I know, it's retired but I'm not planning to demo it anytime soon, trust me :) I also used the small oval punch, the M bags, staples and lots of snail adhesive.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are great! I heard that there could be over 200 kids at our door this year in our new place, so maybe we will turn out the lights and pretend we're not home... kidding.. but I know I won't be making anything this elaborate X 200!!!