Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gone So Long

I really have to apologize for not posting for so long but the reason is that I am so technically challenged where computers are concerned that I cannot, for the life of me, post pictures to my blog. At least, not until today. Before, I would scan in a card and save it to what I thought was a f0lder that was actually there, with a name and everything, but when I went to add it to my blog entry I couldn't find it :( That's the truth! I would search and search and try to add photos or scanned cards that I thought were saved and I would end up with entries that had to be deleted because they were the wrong picture, or the same picture twice, or blank spaces or whatever the error du jour was for that blog entry. Anyway, to shorten this a little, DH took the picture of the treats, saved them to the desktop and bingo! there it was when I wanted to add it to my narrative. I guess now I have to move it somewhere and get it off the desktop but at least it worked and I'll let DH worry about that part of it. Yippee, I'm blogging again. Thanks for looking and I hope to be back sooner, maybe before Christmas.

No comments: