Monday, October 20, 2008

Hallowe'en Creations


This is a pic of the Hallowe'en favours I made for my hairdresser to give her clients during the week of Hallowe'en. I usually do this holiday along with Easter and Christmas for her, making appropriately themed little gifts. Her clients really like them and they're fun to make. I do up 50 of each and fill each one with a chocolate treat. This time it's Twix and Nestle's Crunch bars with a few Kit Kat when I ran out of the others. I used the new Sizzix pillow box die in my Big Shot machine and finished up every scrap of my retired Creepy Crawly Hallowe'en dp. I really liked that paper which is why I bought about 4 packages of it when it first came out! I tied each pillow box with orange gg ribbon tied in a knot and piled all 50 of 'em into a basket lined with orange tissue paper. I know Marilyn will love handing them out as much as her clients like getting them. Happy Hallowe'en everybody!

1 comment:

KerrySchwen said...

these look wonderful Lynn! What lucky clients your hairdresser has!!!! Kerry