Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My upline and good friend Kerry tagged me today, along with other bloggers, to provide seven little known facts about myself so I dredged up these gems:
1. I despise asparagus, above all vegetables, to the point that I can't even stand the smell of them cooking. I know, I know, you're supposed to love them but you'll have to count me out!

2. I was born in London, England and came to Canada as a mere baby of 10 weeks.

3. I lived in Turkey (yes, that Turkey!) for 18 months when I was 14-15 yrs. old.

4. I am blind in one eye. No, you wouldn't be able to guess which one.

5. I didn't get my driver's licence until I was 21 so I wouldn't have to ask anyone to sign for me. My Dad laughed when I asked him as a teen if I could get it.

6. Everyone in my family (my side of the family) was born on a Thursday.

...and finally

7. At one point in my secretarial life I could type over 80 wpm.

Now you probably know more useless trivia that you can't even use to amaze your friends.
Thanks for tagging me Kerry.

1 comment:

KerrySchwen said...

What fun Lynn! Thanks for responding...I love learning more about you! Didn't realize you havn't lived in BC all your life!
Thanks for playing,
Kerry