Thursday, July 12, 2007

Punch Holder


Well yahoo and yippee.....DH has got going when the going got tough, when the rubber hit the cardstock, and all that! I now have a very efficient, very compact, very versatile punch holder that he dreamed up in about 60 seconds. He stood in my stamp room, looked at the various components of the problem (i.e. size of punches, # of punches, available space, available supplies and urgency of the situation - me whining nonstop) and came up with a solution. I don't think it would win any major design awards but it wins a super husband award from me. I don't give a worn out blender pen what it looks like, all I'm concerned about it whether or not it works, and believe me, it works! Now all my punches are off my work table and out of my oh-so-valuable work space, and there's room for many more if I need it. This reminds me of "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" where the author states that men are problem solvers, that's what they do, what they're best at, and I guess this proves his theory. My solution was to talk it to death, his solution was to solve the dilemma. Yay George!

No comments: